What is EC technology?
EC stands for Electronically Commutated and it combines AC and DC voltages, bringing the best of both technologies : the motor runs on a DC voltage, but with a normal AC supply. DC motors already have low power consumption but if used in an AC application, the power needed converting AC to DC, using a bulky, inefficient transformer. The EC motor incorporates voltage transformation within the motor. The non-rotating part of the motor (stator) is extended to make room for an electronic PCB board which includes power transformation AC to DC, as well as the controls.
- Energy savings : Minimum power consumption & better efficiency than AC equivalent.
- Low motor temperature : for longer lifetime than AC equivalent
- Simplicity : Electronic & power transformation are completely integrated within the motor.
- Easy connection : No complicated wiring only attached domestic (220vac) two pin plug with this fan two wiers and its ready for oprate.
- Model :- YE12038H220S
- Rated Voltage :- AC 220V
- Operating Voltage Range :- AC 110-270V
- Starting Voltage :- AC≤110V on/off
- Ampeer :- 0.03amp
- Frequency :- 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption :- 5.2W(MAX:6W)
- Speed :- 2600±10%RPM
- Maximum Air Flow :- 84.8CFM(Min：76.3CFM)
- Maximum Air Pressure :- 6.36mmH2O (Min.：5.72mmH2O)
- Noise Level :- 43.2dB-A(Max：47.0dB-A)
- Life Expectancy :- 30000 hrs at temp25℃ ( Humidity5%-95%)
- Out Line Dimension :- l-120mm x b-120mm x h-38mm
- Body & Blade Material :- Thermoplastic
- Color :- Black
- Weight :- 250gram
- Number of Fan Blades :- 5 Blades
- Electrical panel's
- Electronic panel's
- Cooling unit's
- Air cooler's
- Air condition's
- Welding machine's
- Servo stabillizer's
- Science equipement's
- CVT stabillizer's
- Embroidery machine's
- Printing machine's
- Wire cut machine's (Engineering)
- Diamond lazer machine's
- IN Homes
- IN Offices
NOTE:-Fan sale with Guarantee